Saturday, August 10, 2013

Essence Nail Art Express Dry Drops

Overview

Brand: Essence
Bought: Shoppers Drug Mart (Canada)
Cost: Under $5.00
Purpose: To dry nail polish faster


This is my first time using any type of fast dying nail drops.  I saw it for under $5 at the store so, decided to give it a try.  Essence Nails Art Express Dry Drops come in a little glass bottle with a little dropper.  It doesn't come with a whole lot of instuctions other than
"quick drying drops that dry nailpolish within seconds:apply 1-2 express dry drops on to your freshly polished nails"

These are very simple to use.  I use about 2-3 drops on my freshly painted nails.  I've also used it over nail art/designs successfully without any smudging or running of the color/designs.  The drops don't discolor your chosen nail color.  I'm not sure if it matters weather the nails are real or acrylic, but I have successfully used it on acrylic nails with no problems.  The solution is slightly oily, but it's not really a problem. 

Since these are my first express dry drops I don't really have any others to compare them too.  I would however buy these in the future to help out with drying my nails.  They are a time saver which is great since I usually don't have much time to sit around waiting for nail polish to dry.  So, I can get back to my day faster without smudging my nails and having to start over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis